Cervical spondylosis makes your life full of pain. This disease mostly is seen in old age people but nowadays it hit most of the youngsters as well.
In this article, we cover the following points related to Cervical Spondylosis
1. What is Cervical?
3. Reason for Cervical Spondylosis
4. Treatment of cervical
What is Cervical?
Cervical Spondylosis is a disease that mainly causes due to misplacement of the spinal disk. It is believed that due to the neck spinal disk replacement this disease occurs but this thinking is wrong. It occurs due to misplacement of L5-S1 disk. It is situated on the backside of your waist just above body hip.
The waist is the centre part of the body, Whole spinal gets affected by this displacement.
So whenever someone told you about cervical than it is recommendable to get an X-RAY of your Spinal Cord specially Lumber disk.
Symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis:-
1 Neck pain
2. Neck Stiffness
3. Shoulder pain
6. Numbness in Hands, Shoulder and fingers
7. Negative thoughts
8. Poor concentration
9. Lack of interest in anything
Reason of Cervical Spondylosis:-
1. Cervical Injury.
2. Long Sitting in front of Computer.
3. No physical exercise.
4. Poor Digestion.
5. Long Driving.
6. Lift heavy item by bending down.
7. Numbness in Hands, Shoulder and fingers.
1. Avoid lifting heavyweight.
2. Do proper physical exercise.
3. Avoid Junk food.
4. Sit Straight.
5. Sleep straight.
6. Avoid the use of high height pillows
1. Add 1 drop chunna powder in a glass of water and drink early in the morning with an empty stomach.
2. Take a plastic Tub and add warm water in it, Sit on this bathtub for at least 15 minutes.
Note – Make sure Perform this activity in the morning with an empty stomach and put a wet towel on your head to avoid the headache.
3. Do the massage of your backbone with MAHUA Oil once in a day.
Note – Do not use mahua oil if you are suffering from Hyperacidity problem or any Pitta related disease.
4. Massage with Ashwagandha oil with at least twice a day.
5. Nirgundi Ayurvedic Medicine – consumption of 1 teaspoon Nirgundi medicine will give you relief from severe Pain.
Note – Avoid excess consumption of this medicine otherwise it may lead to Severe headache or kidney failure.
Do not Consume Nirgundi more than a month